University of Greenwich
Moving to the UK to study at the University of Greenwich will be an exciting experience. But you will have so much to do and think about when you arrive that it may at first seem overwhelming.
The team of international advisers will give you all the help you need to adapt to life in England, and will be able to advise you on everything from personal and welfare matters to immigration issues.
- Living in halls of residence can be an exciting experience and a great way to meet new people and make lifelong friends.
- The University provide approximately 2,400 places in halls on or near to our campuses at Avery Hill, Greenwich and Medway.
Doctors in the UK are often called General Practitioners (GPs). They are part of a team of health professionals who work in a medical practice.
- Greenwich is the largest campus and its historic buildings on the River Thames are often used as film sets, so don't be surprised if you see a few famous faces around the campus.
- The Stockwell Street building houses state-of-the-art learning resources, including a high-tech library, film and TV studios, and one of Europe's largest teaching and learning green roof landscapes.
- The latest addition is Dreadnought Building, a huge teaching, study and social space that will open in autumn after a £25-million renovation.