University of Wyoming
- The Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs oversees and provides leadership for all academic programs and functions at the University of Wyoming. Here is a list of the colleges, schools, and programs that report to the Office of Academic Affairs.
- The Office of Academic Affairs has the lead responsibility for academic planning and academic budget administration, academic personnel decisions and career development, university-wide curricular requirements and degree program development, assessment of student learning, and academic accreditation.
Testing accommodations are an interactive process between eligible students, DSS and faculty. Please notify DSS as soon as possible if you have concerns related to testing accommodations.
Overview of Process:
- Must request accommodations for each course, each semester.
- Provide syllabi to coordinators.
UW Librarians have developed learning outcomes for library instruction sessions. We recommend limiting the goals for a library instruction session to 1-3 objectives. Your liaison librarian will work with you to determine at what point during a research assignment unit it makes most sense for library instruction and help identify the appropriate learning objectives.
The IT Help Desk is the first place to contact for computer related help, password issues, or other computing needs. Serving students, faculty, and staff the Help Desk is the single point of contact that provides timely and professional phone, email, online chat, and remote support on hardware, software, connectivity, and UW computer access.
- The Student Health Service is staffed by five physicians, a physician assistant, two nurse practitioners and a psychiatric nurse practitioner; all are board certified in their specialty fields.
- All medical staff provide high-quality, comprehensive primary health care and education to UW students. Additional services include a full-service pharmacy and laboratory.
As part of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, the University of Wyoming offers one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation. Our region’s natural beauty is matched with cutting-edge learning facilities that make for an unbeatable student experience. Our virtual tour offers 360-degree panoramas of classrooms, residence halls, University of Wyoming facilities, outdoor spaces, and more!
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Program
- Wellness Center
Student Organizations provide an opportunity for students to exercise their right to freely associate for a common purpose, and access privileges and services at the University.
- Why should you get involved?
- Meet new people with similar interests
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Interact with faculty, staff, students, and the community
- Participate in local, regional, and national student and professional activities
The University of Wyoming is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), validating the quality of the institution as a whole - including its academic offerings, governance, administration, mission, finances and resources. Maintaining accreditation requires a comprehensive review of the university by HLC every decade.