Henley Business School
A wide range of high quality University accommodation is available on or close to campus, including the impressive Park Place complex opened in 2010. Postgraduate students who accept an offer of a place and meet any required conditions are usually guaranteed a place in University accommodation, which provides a safe, flexible, friendly and convenient place to live.
We have 100 rooms including some with disabled facilities. All rooms are en-suite & include a safe, trouser press, laptop connection with free Wi-Fi access, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with radio, Molton Brown toiletries, tea & coffee making facilities and a hair dryer. Photograph of Thames Court accommodation.
The University's main library at the centre of campus, which has recently undergone a major refurbishment, houses over a million publications including a wide range of texts spanning all areas of business. You will also find silent study areas, group study rooms, PC suites and a popular café for when you need a well deserved break.
Across campus you will enjoy access to 24-hour a day PC facilities and wireless internet use. Email and file storage services are provided to all students and can be accessed from anywhere, including through mobile devices, allowing you to study where and when it suits you. In addition, interactive online tools, including Blackboard, are used to provide you with extensive learning materials.
The architecturally distinctive Business School, opened in 2009, provides a visually impressive focal points at the heart of campus and offers an outstanding environment for teaching and learning and features.
- a hi-tech 275 seat, conference-standard, lecture theatre
- a dedicated Business Library providing a loan and reference collection of books
- free wireless internet access
- high quality teaching and seminar rooms featuring the latest technology
- areas for group and private study
- visitor areas and meeting facilities, including the popular Index coffee bar
- easily accessible academic and support staff offices
- access and facilities for students with disabilities
Located conveniently on the edge of our beautiful Whiteknights campus, the SportPark's extensive indoor and outdoor facilities are available for everyone to use.
- Sports Hall
- Squash & Tennis courts
- Soccerpark & Synthetic Turf Pitch
- Playing Fields