ISM - International School of Management
|Frankfurt am Main||Germany|
Our Student Services Coordinator provides administrative support throughout your time at ISM.
- Visa documentation for your studies in Paris and partner locations.
- Accommodation recommendations in Paris and partner locations (you are responsible for making arrangements, but we can suggest hotels near the respective classroom facilities).
- Complementary French language courses in Paris.
- Opening a bank account in France.
- Student ID cards.
- IMBA cohort activities in Paris (students are responsible for the costs associated with these activities).
- Registrar activities.
While studying in Paris, you'll have access to the American Library of Paris – the largest English-language lending library in Europe. It offers thousands of books, business journals and archives, and multimedia workstations. Membership includes access to JSTOR, a digital collection of e-journals covering a wide variety of disciplines, and Proquest's EBrary Business Collection of ebooks.
Manage your program schedule, build your personal and professional profile, and connect with ISM's global network of students, alumni, faculty and staff.
Paris has been our home since 1998, when our founder Jack Forget first opened the school. Set in the city's elegant 7th arrondissement, our HQ hosts courses all year round and attracts top professors from across the globe. It boasts large conference rooms, a beautiful seminar space and student lounge. And with the capital's most iconic landmarks on the doorstep, our location is your ideal gateway to a quintessentially Parisian experience.
All our degree programs are accredited by the ACBSP and the IACBE.