Mediterranean College Athens
For Mediterranean College students in Athens and Thessaloniki accommodation is not a problem. Student Affairs Office collaborates with many local real estate agencies that help students make the best choice based on their personal needs.
Mediterranean College libraries have:
- A collection of 10,000 book volumes (Greek and English) in the scientific fields taught at the College, which is continuously updated with new editions.
- Study Skills Handbooks with instructions and advice for the students' success in university studies
- Archive of Diploma Theses with selected theses of older graduates from all study fields of the College
The IT Services of the Mediterranean College for any technical problems or support in the College online services and infrastructure:
- College e-mail
- MC-Class e-platform
- Print program (installed in the Library computer labs)
- Equipment (computer, photocopiers, etc.)
Mediterranean College facilities in Athens and Thessaloniki, covering 7,000m2, are a model for the Greek private education and have been designed under modern and high standards of architecture and functionality to assure College students of a comfortable and creative teaching and learning environment.
The Mediterranean College offers its students access to a number of activities that combine sports to entertainment and creative exploitation of the leisure time. In the Mediterranean College we believe that sports complement education and contribute to the formation and completion of students' personality, by giving a creative outlet to the young people's energy and supporting the development of athletic ideal, team spirit and fair play.
- Mediterranean College in Athens and Thessaloniki has an official license for establishment and operation issued by the Ministry of Education & Religious Affairs, Culture and Sports
- BAC - British Accreditation Council for Further and Higher Education
- QAA - The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education
- RIC - National Recognition and Information Centre