Saint Louis University
|St. Louis||United States|
- The Busch Student Center — also known as the BSC — is a central hub of the Saint Louis University campus that serves students, faculty, staff, alumni and guests.
- The Student Government Association is a resource and a voice for all Saint Louis University students.
Central air conditioning, on-site laundry, 24-hour security desk, fraternity and sorority chapter rooms, community lounges on each floor, technology-capable multipurpose room, bike storage outside of building.
- Double Deluxe
- Triple Deluxe
- Triple Apartment (2 bedrooms, 3 people)
- Single Semi-suite (2 person)
- Single Semi-suite (4 person)
- Double Semi-suite (4 person)
- ADA-Certified Double Semi-suite (4 person)
- Over 30,000 volumes of rare books
- Over 12,000 e-Books
- Houses over 1.3 million volumes
- SLU has three libraries on our St. Louis campus and one library on our campus in Madrid, Spain.
Services provided by SLUCare physicians at the Saint Louis University Student Health Center include internal, medicine, gynecology, orthopedics, psychiatry, sports medicine, and more.
- Fusz Hall
- Marguerite Hall
- Griesedieck Complex
- Marchetti Towers
- Grand Forest Apartments
- Grand Hall
- Reinert Hall
- Robert May Hall
- Village Apartments
- Spring Hall
- The Simon Recreation Center
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pools and Sand Volleyball
- Medical Center Recreation Complex
- Alpha Delta Gamma
- The Alpha Eta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
- Beta Theta Pi
- Interfraternity Council (IFC)
- Order of Omega
- Phi Delta Theta MO Delta
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Missouri Nu
- Sigma Tau Gamma
- Tau Kappa Epsilon