University of Auckland
At UniServices, we bring ideas to life. We partner with the best minds at the University of Auckland to apply intelligent thinking to ideas that have the potential to change the world.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs. Harbour views and Albert Park add to the appeal. The campus has a full range of amenities including cafes, health services, libraries, childcare facilities and a recreation centre.
- The General Library supports the research, teaching and learning programmes of the faculties of Arts, Creative Arts and Industries, Business and Economics, Engineering and Science.
- The General Library is the largest library in the University Library system, and houses a number of notable collections.
The University of Auckland wireless network is available in the City, Grafton, Epsom and Newmarket campuses. It is also available at several remote sites where students visit to perform their practical work. To use the wireless network you must be within range of a wireless access point (WAP) and have a wireless capable device.
The University provides students with a professional primary healthcare service ensuring the health and wellbeing of our student community.
- doctor and nurse consultations
- family planning, sexual health and contraception advice and checks
- medical certificates – both general and specialised (eg scholarship medicals, Outward Bound medicals or medicals for insurance or diving)
- The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs. Harbour views and Albert Park add to the appeal.
- This is a new five-hectare campus adjacent to the major business area in Newmarket. It will provide the University with a site for expansion over the next 50 years.
- Originally established as the School of Medicine, the Grafton Campus (opposite Auckland Hospital on the boundary of Auckland Domain) houses the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, including a café, health services, and the Philson Library. It is also the home to many of the Unviersity of Auckland clinics.
- The Education and Social Work Student Association (ESSA) works hard to make the experience of being a student at the Faculty of Education and Social Work a positive, fun and relaxed experience.
- Student Advice Hub iis the place to access AUSA’s free and independent advocacy, welfare and representation services.
- The Postgraduate Students’ Association is an incorporated society dedicated to strengthening the postgraduate community at the University.
The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand university in the main world university rankings.