NABA – Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
The Student Life Office provides several non- educational services directed at facilitating student integration at BA – Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti. These services range from assistance with bureaucratic issues, to healthcare and social life matters. Activities promoting integration include the welcoming of new groups of students, leisure time courses and courses encouraging personal growth, such as meditation, bio dance and yoga, cine-forum, weekend trips and excursions out-of-town, in addition to social and musical events on campus.
Student Care is a new service offered by BA to its students, especially to students with specific learning disabilities (SLD) and physical disabilities.
BA supports BA, MA and Master students in finding accommodation (minimum permanence 12 months) offering, through selected agencies and private owners, single or double rooms in apartments shared with other students and/or single apartments.
BA’s library collection contains more than 12,000 books, 50 magazine subscriptions, and 400 DVDs about various fields (graphic design, art, architecture, cinema), all for your free use in a quiet and beautiful place. The collection also hosts the degree theses of all our students from 2007 until the present.
BA is equipped with an intranet computer infrastructure connecting the over 200 computers available on campus.
BA, beside specific didactic and academic career related services, assists students with non-academic matters, including:
- Bureaucratic support for international students
- Cultural, recreational and sport activities
- Deals with cultural and commercial services
- Student Counseling
- Support for students with learning or physical disabilities
- Student feedback collection
The Milan campus, set in the beautiful and historic Navigli area, comprises of 13 modern buildings spread over 17,000 square metres. Our design laboratories, cutting-edge tools, and classrooms are constantly updated so that your work can be as fresh and relevant as possible. With 4000 students from 70 countries on our campus, BA is a truly multicultural environment. You will have a chance to collaborate with and learn new approaches from your international peers.
In more than 35 years of history, BA – Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti has received several awards and accolades being considered one of the world’s top schools in the areas of art, fashion, design:
- Selected by Frame Publishers in its Masterclass guide to the 30 best graduate schools in the world: in 2012 (MA in Design - Specialization in Product Design), in 2013 (MA in Fashion and Textile Design), in 2014 (MA in Design – Specialization in Interior Design).
- Mentioned by Domus Magazine in the guide Europe’s Top 100 Schools of Architecture and Design in 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Ranked in BOF – Business of Fashion – Global Fashion School Ranking 2016, in the Top 50 ranking for Undergraduate Courses (BA).